Things I am looking forward to:
1. No more school!
2. Making stuff
3. Spending time with family
4. Training for the bicycle tours
5. Getting to see our new cows
6. Going to Canada
7. Making money
8. Having a semiregular schedule
9. Getting to meet Millie’s mom and dad
10. Getting to spend 3 straight weeks with my best friend and lover! Frick yeah!
Things I am not looking forward to:
1. Missing people
2. The long drive home
3. The longer drive to Canada and back
4. The transition from school to summer
5. Summer being entirely too short
So I should have $500 worth of pay checks in my mail box, and they aren’t there. I am going to pack my truck up tomorrow evening. I am super excited about Millie staying over tomorrow night. I am not wanting to do this stupid studying for finals. Or to finishing this stupid paper.
I wonder if we have our timeline wrong. I know what “logically” makes sense, but God makes things sure in my mind when He wants things to be a certain way. The fact that I’m wondering in itself makes me not sure. I personally want sooner. But I need to make sure that I’m following God’s will for us and not my wants, although the possibility remains that they are in alignment. All I know for sure right now is that I need to pray a lot about it and seek His direction. If I follow Him, I can’t go wrong. I like that.
I can’t believe how much He’s blessed me. With Millie, with Kita, with Gordon. Hmm…time for another list:
A place to live
A sound mind
A place to stay
Food to eat
A splendidly spectacular future!
And I’m probably going to write more on this tonight. But now I gotta work on this stupid studying. Sheesh. Tomorrow, at this time, I will be with my love and done with school for the year! Freaking Woot!